Sunday, February 6, 2011

An American Holiday!

Super Bowl Sunday!

As usual, I'm a little late in posting something relevant to the day's events, but this non-secular American holiday known as Super Bowl Sunday cannot go unnoticed!  Personally, I don't have a dog in this hunt.  I hate the Packers because they always beat my lowly Dee-troit Lions (Losing Is Our Name, Sir) plus, I think the Steelers have way too many Super Bowl wins.  BTW... I didn't like the Steelers back when they used to beat the Cowboys all the time in the '70s super bowls.  So, I really don't care who wins.  I just hope it's a good game.  Good luck to whomever.

Bald Eagle

With that mention of the American holiday, I thought I should throw in a picture I took on my recent trip to Canada.  It doesn't get more American than  bald eagle does it?  It's not the greatest shot in the world, but I like it.  If only I had a Nikkor 70-200mm f2.8 VRII to shoot this with instead of an 18-200 3.5 - 5.6.  This would've been quite a bit better.  Oh well.  Anyone know where I can get one.... for free? ;-)

2 comments:

Disqus for Evan's Expo