Sunday, February 13, 2011

7th Heaven

Davids Tea

If you like tea, Davids Tea is a cool little store my wife Eileen discovered while at Whistler. They sell some great tea and have a ton of flavors. They have lots of great doodads to make tea with as well. We bought these tea cups that have a little strainers that fit inside of them to make one cup of tea perfectly. According to the person who waited on us there, the store in Whistler has only been open a few weeks and apparently the company has only been around a year or two. I think it will go over big. If you like tea, check it out!

7th Heaven

This is the sign that you see once you get off the 7th Heaven lift on Blackcomb Mountain. There is a lot of skiing to be had on this side because it seems that side of the mountain has hardly any trees which means there is a ton of real estate to ski on. However, I found that lift quite busy so I didn't spend a whole lot of time there.

4 comments:

  1. Perfect title for this one, great shot

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Mike, but I wish I could take credit for it! That's just what it's called there, so I thought it would be appropriate.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Evan, great!! I bet it was COLD up there!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Pete! it was a little nippy, but not too bad. Gotta be dressed for it!

    ReplyDelete

Disqus for Evan's Expo