Saturday, January 8, 2011

Bike On Stand

New Size Photos

For the new year, I thought I'd try and experiment and post my shots a little bigger to see how they look and to ask you for feedback on whether the bigger ones are better than the size of the photos in previous posts.  What do you think?

Bike On Stand

The photo here is a shot inside a bike shop on the east side of Austin called "Eastside Pedal Pushers".  The guy working there (sorry, I forgot your name.. let me know and I'll publish it..) let me take a few shots in his establishment.  This one isn't the greatest, but I think it's the best of the bunch.  The shop is located right across from the Saltillo Plaza train station on E 5th St.  Check them out if you need bike parts, work or even want to rent a bike.  Cool place!
 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Disqus for Evan's Expo