Friday, November 12, 2010

Half '52 Chevy Deluxe

Half Chevy

I'm not sure what the deal is here, but I saw this while adding more shots to my "Parking Garage Views" series.  One morning on my way to work I decided it was time to see if I could find more views of the Austin skyline and this time I headed west on 6th street to Lamar.  I turned right on Lamar and then another right onto 9th and then another right onto Henderson.  This garage was the first one on the left.  As I walked to the stairs to go to the top, this unusual sight befell me and I thought it very interesting.  I can't imagine why someone would do that to a car like this one.  As a matter of fact, my friend and co-worker, Darrell Jourdan has one just like this, except it is whole.  I guess this is another one of those weird things that Austin is trying to be famous for but has yet to get there.

This shot was processed as usual.

Other settings include:

Camera: Nikon D300s
Lens: Nikon AF-S DX NIKKOR 18-200mm f/3.5-5.6G ED VR II
ISO: 200
Aperture: f8
Exposure Bias: 0.00
Shutter: 0.8
Focal Length: 27mm
Mode: Aperture Priority
Bracketing: 7 exposures with EVs ranging from -3 to +3 at 1 stop intervals
White Balance: Auto
Tripod: Induro AB0
Nikon MC-30 Remote Release Cord

From the blog at http://egearingphoto.blogspot.com

2 comments:

Disqus for Evan's Expo