Sunday, November 14, 2010

Austin Sunrise

Austin Sunrise

This is the shot I was after in my last post where I discovered a half '52 Chevy Deluxe. It's another one of my Parking Garage Views of downtown Austin.  This was on Henderson by Lamar and 9th.  It's always fun to try and find some good skyline shots that haven't been already published by other photographers.  At least I don't think this view has been shot by anyone else that I know of.  Let me know what you think and thanks for dropping by.

This shot was processed as usual.

Other settings include:

Camera: Nikon D300s
Lens: Nikon AF-S DX NIKKOR 18-200mm f/3.5-5.6G ED VR II
ISO: 200
Aperture: f4.2
Exposure Bias: 0.00
Shutter: 1/13
Focal Length: 36mm
Mode: Aperture Priority
Bracketing: 7 exposures with EVs ranging from -3 to +3 at 1 stop intervals
White Balance: Auto
Tripod: Induro AB0
Nikon MC-30 Remote Release Cord

From the blog at http://egearingphoto.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disqus for Evan's Expo