Friday, September 24, 2010

Tail-Whipping

Tail-Whipping

It's been a little while since I posted anything and I was hoping to have more material by now, but alas, I haven't had a chance to get out there and shoot anything, much think of a good subject to shoot. So, I thought one more shot from my recent outing with Pete Talke at the Austin - Del Valle Motocross Park was in order.

Of the three shots I've posted so far, I noticed that whoever the rider with the number 5 is, he must be pretty good because he's the subject of two of them. He was buzzing around the track like a madman flying in and out of the turns and doing some cool tail-whips off the jumps. I'm not sure of he one his races or not since Pete and I were all over the track, but I'm sure he didn't do too badly.

This is an HDR using the suggestions Pete gave me that I pointed out here. Give it a try some time, it really works!

The exif info for this shot is broken out very well on Flickr if you want to take a look.  That's one good thing about doing single HDRs.. that process doesn't remove the exif info like my usual process.

From the blog at http://egearingphoto.blogspot.com

2 comments:

  1. Evan, sweet! You got the "air" shot!!! We def have to hit the Oct 23rd race!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Pete. Don't think I'll make the 23rd though. Look forward to seeing your stuff from then!

    ReplyDelete

Disqus for Evan's Expo