Pure. Unlimited. HDR.
Experience all the power, control, and creative expression your camera has to offer with HDR Efex Pro, the essential new High Dynamic Range imaging standard with a complete all-in-one toolset. Whether you are an HDR pro looking for a fast, powerful workflow for quality realistic and uniquely artistic images, or a casual photographer who hasn't yet tried out this new style of photography, HDR Efex Pro is for you!Be among the first to check out Nik Software's latest creation, HDR Efex Pro. Watch a video, register for informative online webinars, or pre-order your copy today.
- Complete all-in-one HDR imaging toolkit with intuitive, fast, and easy operation
- U Point technology powered selection tools for fast precise enhancements of contrast, shadow, structure and saturation adjustments permit localized fine-tuning for a completely finished look
- Multiple proprietary tone mapping algorithms with powerful adjustment controls yield a wide variety of HDR styles and superior results
- Scores of style presets organized into categories enable amazing one-click HDR image processing
- Able to create both multiple and single shot HDR images
- Advanced technology for automatic image alignment and reduction of subject motion artifacts known as "ghosts"
- Written and video-based help system covers how to use the software and education on HDR photography techniquesHDR Efex Pro will ship in October 2010 at a retail price of $159.95. Purchasers of the Complete Collection after July 25, 2010 will receive HDR Efex Pro free of charge when it is available. If you have further questions or need further assistance, please contact Nik Software Customer Service at 888.284.4085 (Intl. 619.725.3150), Monday through Friday, 8:30am - 5:00pm, PST.
Thank you for your interest!
The Nik Software Team
For up-to-date news on HDR Efex Pro and all of our products, follow us on Facebook, Twitter, Flickr, and YouTube.
Wednesday, August 25, 2010
HDR Efex by Nik Software Release Announcement
Just got this from Nik Software (if it's anywhere as good as the rest of their stuff, it might be worth it!):