Monday, March 8, 2010

Tower and Garages

This is the last in my University Medical Center Brackenridge parking garage series. As in my previous posts, Steamy Capitol and Austin Pre-Dusk Skyline, I caused security at Brackenridge to get a little antsy. That's fine, they were just doing their job, but I guess a tripod wielding photographer poses some sort of threat. Can't wait to find out what.

So this is the University of Texas Tower peaking out of all the parking garages located downtown. I thought it was kind of a cool shot, but it might've even been better had the Tower been lit orange. Oh well.

I used my Nikon D90 with it's 18-105mm kit lens for this one. It was processed as 5 bracketed jpgs from -2 to +2, ISO 250 at f11. I merged them in Photoshop CS4, tonemapped them in Photomatix and post-processed in CS4 with the Nik Color Efex plugin.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disqus for Evan's Expo