Monday, February 8, 2010

Rainy Tower

Rainy Tower, originally uploaded by Evan Gearing (Evan's Expo).
This morning on my way to work, I stopped by the University of Texas tower to get a shot or two. This was pretty much what I got. I originally went in to shoot the Bob Bullock Museum, however, as soon as I got setup, the outside lights at the museum went out. So, I went to plan b, the tower.

This one was a bit tricky to process. The light on the right in the picture had a green cast to it that I tried to adjust and mask out. I think I got most of it. The original was really bad, but this version was about as good as it was gonna get.

Anyway, same processing applies with this one as the others pretty much; 5 brackets, -2 to +2, iso 400, f11, I think.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disqus for Evan's Expo